Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bring On Them Libtards


Gonna whip some Snowflake ass!
Let’s see these skinny vegan dope smokers stand up to our smirking spin doctors
Yeah, come on you queer, yellow recyclers, just try and make us sort thru our garbage
Think you’ll make us pay 6 bucks a gallon to fill up our muscular diesel pickups?
Just step on out here and we’ll show you what these extra pounds can do to you

Try and make me eat that tough grass-fed beef and I’ll show you a thing or three
Come around here and I’ll hose you down with this stuff I spray on my kid’s lawn
Jest get in the road and I’ll dust your puny bicycle with my powerful Dodge Ram diesel
Which one of you don’t wanna bailout my maxed out credit cards and reset mortgage loan?

Your little friends don’t like my snowmobile, well, I say dammit, just bring em on
You’re against my OHV, step over here brother and I’ll wring your turkey neck
You want to take away my jet ski but I’m here to tell you what - I’ll fight for my rights
We’ll whip your green asses if you say we support terrorists with every tankful

They caint make us turn down our thermostats or turn off the stinkin lights and TV
We’ll proudly idle in the drive-thru line and eat bacon double cheeseburgers, all we please
We’re stayin with the NFL and NASCAR and you go shove that whatever World Cup
You keep your fuzzy research and we’ll stick with the true facts of Creation Science

We’ll take you to the mat for our right to cheap Chinese imports down to Wal*Mart
We’re pushin back hard on your bullshit about our overeating and never exercising
Let’s just chainsaw them trees they’re hugging with em still hanging up above
Push their girly faces down into the fat tire tracks we made in them useless, muddy wetlands

We’re gonna end this abortion murder and if need be, we’ll kill to get her done
We’ll impale them showy gays with pitchforks and burn them with our torches
Tired of pushy government women hangin up on us after theyre done tellin us what to do
Bring them sheetheads on over here and we’ll hunt them down fer varmint bounties

Just try and make us eat all like salads and we’ll punch out your pasty faces
We’re sick and tired of hearing about the evils of donuts and the glory of tofu
Hell yes, let’s drill everywhere sos we can drive around alone, making lots of noise
Ain’t ridin no buses, scooters are for kids and feck yer teeny-weenie lectric cars

No way we’re trying to touch our heads to our butts doin this bullshit, faggot yogi
Veggies and fruit may be OK fer kids but grownup men need good red meat with ever meal
Meditatin aint got nothing to do with jesus word my friend, so you can jest ferget it
You can have yer overpriced artesian loaves cause traditional families like soft white bread

Let’s stone their botoxed pushy feminist leaders down at the county fairgrounds, just fer fun
You think we fight wars of liberation just sos you can go socialize our healthcare system?
Won’t give up this struggle til they peel the remote out from my cold dead fingers
So bring em on and we’ll take em on here, just like we done over there in Whateverstan

No comments:

Post a Comment